Last fall we shared this potters bench, one of Flat River's first creations.
Today I was thinking how it would make a great outdoor bar or summer buffet stand. Much like the sold out wall mounted cabinet from Plow and Hearth below.The plant stand has the added benefit of being longer for more counter space and an extra shelf underneath.
With that in mind, I put together this collection of other outdoor entertaining details that would compliment a rustic style gathering.
1. Serve some homemade lemonade from a galvanized metal beverage container.
2. Then drink them out of mason jars with handles. These are popular lately and can be found all around the place, but here are Pottery Barn's.
3. Grab a tasty pastry from this tree trunk dessert stand...
4. after you've dined at a beautifully set farmers table.
5. I perfer sunflowers though. The perfect summer flower.
6. Strands of lights add a final touch, allowing you to enjoy each others company long after the sun has gone down.
So, are you ready for your own potter bench? Contact Tim for information on getting your own custom piece.